NCAA FCS National Championship Game Ticket Information
Release: December 15, 2012
TICKET REQUESTS FOR NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME
- NDSU will start accepting ticket requests at GoBison.com/tickets beginning Saturday, Dec. 15, at 8 a.m. All requests must be submitted online.
- A maximum number of 10 tickets can be requested per account. Only request the number of tickets you need. NDSU would like to ensure that the NCAA allotted tickets are made available to as many Bison fans as possible.
- The deadline to request tickets is Tuesday, Dec. 18 at 4 p.m. Applicants will be notified via email by Saturday, Dec. 22 at 8 p.m. regarding the status of their request.
- Submitting a request does not guarantee order fulfillment. Tickets will be awarded based on Priority Points. Customers who are awarded tickets are responsible to purchase the number of tickets requested.
- The NDSU ticket office will load tickets onto customer accounts on Dec. 22 and the tickets must be paid for by 4 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 26.
- For more information on charter travel packages and the championship weekend schedule of events, please visit www.ndsualumni.com.
A limited amount of student single game tickets, as well as game packages (ticket, travel, & lodging), will be available through Student Government.
Ticket reservations will take place electronically on Wednesday, December 19, at 8:00 a.m. Students will respond to the provided Gmail address for single game tickets or travel packages on Dec. 19 at 8:00 a.m.
Single Game Tickets: Students will respond with their name and student ID number, as well as the names and student ID numbers of all members of their party (maximum of 6).
Travel Packages: Students will respond with their name and student ID number.
Students will receive further details within five hours via e-mail. If they do not receive an e-mail, they did not receive a ticket.